Before submitting your event or good practice, please read carefully the following Submission Guidelines.
Interested in having your Good Practice displayed on our platform?
Read the Submission Guidelines
Anyone, from industries, enterprises, local authorities, public bodies, associations, NGOs etc., who implement circular actions, practices that contribute to the transition to circular economy.
Good practices, including products, services and business models, must demonstrate circularity by maintaining the value of resources throughout the cycle of production, consumption and disposal in Cyprus, by implementing at least one of the below:
• improve material recyclability or use secondary raw materials;
• improve waste prevention and the collection and sorting of waste for further processing;
• extend product shelf life either through reuse, repair and maintenance or refurbishment;
• encourage smarter use of resources by functional economy for the industry;
• introduce new ways of consumption to consumers;
• improve resource and by-product flows and exchanges through industrial symbiosis.
• The Good Practice must be relevant to circular economy and of practical nature of expected results.
• The Good Practice has behavioural and educational contribution/added value.
• The Applicant must be a legal body, based in the Republic of Cyprus.
• The Good Practice must comply with all relevant compliance obligations.
The submitted Good Practices will be reviewed and the eligible ones will be published on the Cyprus Circular Economy Platform. Successful applicants for circular good practices will be informed of their Good Practice Publication. Submissions that do not fulfil the above criteria will either be sent back for modification or rejected.
Submit a Circular Good Practice
Interested applicants should fill in the Submission Form. Applicants can submit as many good practices they wish. For each good practice, a separate Submission Form must be submitted.